Thursday, October 13, 2011

Iphone photo shoots





                                                                                                         I'm always so amazed at what my Iphone can do. I love "shopping" at the app store, and by shopping I mean getting all the free top downloaded Apps. The keyword here is free, folks. I'm not paying a penny more than what's on the monthly bill, which alone would suggest that I probably already pay for all the extras. Anyhoo, I gave the camera a spin and played dress up. It was ridiculously fun to do, yet a little hard because I had to hold the phone. Until I can recruit a photographer, my right hand will have to do the job and all the pictures will be from the waist up. :) -Azza




5 comments:

  1. so beautiful azza <3, jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely:) what lipstick are you wearing??

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, kindly. I combined any old lipbalm and pharmacy bought berry lipstick and applied it. There'll be a post with the instructions real soon. stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should model if you dont do so already. seriously.

    ReplyDelete